PARADISE ART EXHIBIT: MONTRÉAL 2018
What do your dreams of Paradise feel like?
Nicole, the amazing creative director and co-founder of The Kitten Life, has been hard at work organizing the upcoming Paradise art exhibit happening at at Galerie ESPACE (4844 rue Saint Laurent) in Montréal, February 1st to 6th, 2018.
The collaborative group show opens on February 1st with an opening night reception from 5-10pm, complete with free wine and many of the artists in attendance.
Click here or on the button below to view the event on Facebook.
Dreamy, dreamy, Paradise.
Acrylic paintings, art prints, short stories, portrait photography and even some jewelry, encapsulating the spirit of "paradise" will be on display at the gallery from February 1st-6th, 2018.
The list of artists who will be showing, and where they can be found on the internet is below. Be sure to give them a follow on socials.
- Ryan Twiggy Arthurs - website, instagram
- Chloe Cotter - website, instagram, facebook
- Nicole Durocher - website, instagram
- Karina A. Herrera - instagram
- Miki Marcinkiewicz - instagram
- Réginald Péan - website, instagram,
- Vincent Regor - website
- Carley Emma Smith - instagram
- Tracey Waddleton - instagram
- Cecelia Webber - website, instagram, facebook